About the Aurora Hotel & Spa
Aurora offers her guests a new level of island hospitality. As soon as you walk through the door you will be surrounded by a modern ambiance characterized by a cosmopolitan lobby with stylish couches for relaxing and an artistic, modern feel.
Off the third floor, you will find a roof-deck oasis with sleek furnishings and awe-inspiring views of romantic Catalina Island and the Pacific Ocean.
Whether you are unwinding in a guest room, being pampered at the spa or socializing in the common areas, Aurora's guests experience the art of relaxation.
- Ocean view roof-deck
- Friday evening wine and cheese
- In-room internet access and WiFi [We're on an island, please be aware that internet speeds may not be what you would find in a metropolitan area]
- Continental breakfast
- Luxurious spa just steps away
- Non-smoking property
- Baggage storage
- Ice machines
- Wine available for purchase on site
You won't make it much past the front door before discovering that art is all around you at Aurora. If you're interested in purchasing work from any of our featured artists, please ask at the front desk.
Bill Boyce: Internationally renowned underwater photographer Bill Boyce had a long history of marine science and conservation before allowing his passion for photography to become his vocation.
Bruce Hall: For more than two decades Bruce Hall, whose work has been exhibited in the Smithsonian, has used his unique vision to capture the marine environment.
We don't like rules anymore than you do. But that doesn't mean we don't have to play by them.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- Aurora's is a non-smoking property, including the roofdeck and hotel balconies.
- Please don't burn candles.
- Aurora is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed at Aurora (no, not even if they fit in your luggage).
- Rates are subject to government taxes, especially if there's a politician in the room.
- The rooftop deck is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Otherwise the neighbors get excited and then the party's over for everybody.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night stay and holiday weekend reservations require a minimum three-night stay.
- Except for our suites, our rooms have only one bed. We would be happy to make recommendations for family-friendly accommodations.
- Deposit policy: You will be charged one night's room charges plus tax when your reservation is confirmed. Packages may be charged in full when you make the reservation.
- Cancellation policy: If you have to cancel, and do so before 10 days from your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded, less a $50 service fee. Cancellations made within 10 days of your arrival date will not receive a refund.
- Our deposit and cancellation policies may be adjusted during special events and holidays.