A: Very close. Aurora is located about a three to five minute walk from Avalon’s restaurants and shops.
A: Nope. But there’s plenty of dining options in Avalon to tempt your palate.
A: Aurora is about about 100 yards from the beach. There’s also a hill. It’s a short hill, but it’s steep.
A: You will need to present a valid driver’s license or identification card as well as a valid credit card for incidentals. Unless arrangements have been made in advance, you will also need to present the credit card used to make the reservation. If you have any questions, please call the hotel directly.
A: Most of our guests choose to walk the short distance to Avalon’s many attractions. If you choose, private taxi service is also available.
A: No, we can’t and neither can the golf cart rental companies. There are two of them and they are available by the hour.
A: Aurora is about five blocks from the boat terminal. Just walk along the waterfront to Marilla and we are about 80 yards up the hill. If you choose, taxis are available at the boat terminal for a small fee.
A: If you’re coming from the airport to the boat terminal, walking is generally not recommended. You can hire a shuttle or take a cab.
A: Other than the Aurora suite, each of Aurora’s rooms has only one bed. This is not the kind of place where you want to say you only have two people in the room and then show up with extras – even if the extras are kids.
Q: Sure. My roof is your roof. But since we’re also sharing the roof with a bunch of other guests, please be courteous and tidy up after yourself.
- We don't like rules any more than you do. But that doesn't mean we don't have to play by them.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- Aurora's rooms and indoor spaces are non-smoking.
- Please don't burn candles.
- Aurora is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed at Aurora (no, not even if they fit in your luggage).
- Rates are subject to government taxes, especially if there's a politician in the room.
- The rooftop deck is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Otherwise the neighbors get excited and then the party's over for everybody.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night stay and holiday weekend reservations require a minimum three-night stay.
- Deposit policy: You will be charged one night's room charges plus tax 30 days before you check in. Packages may be charged in full when you make the reservation.
- On-line booking Cancellation policy: If you have to cancel within 30 days, you’ll be assessed a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made within seven days of your stay will be charged the first night’s stay.