Catalina Island is a perfect romantic getaway
There's more than one reason Catalina Island is known as the Island of Romance. Breath-taking scenery and a myriad of activities compliment the charming streets and picturesque waterfront of Avalon.
For generations, lovers have made the island a destination for weddings big and small, anniversary getaways and romantic escapes. Here are our favorite romantic things to do on Catalina Island.
1. Get a couples massage -- there's nothing like letting the stress melt away together as you ar pampered in a luxurious spa.
2. Enjoy a romantic dinner -- sharing a meal is a classic way to connect. There are a number of delicious restaurants on Catalina Island. Try Steve's Steakhouse, the Bluewater Avalon or the Avalon Grille.
3. Try something new -- Whether it's scuba diving or sushi, exploring new activities together brings couples closer.
4. Get adventurous -- Zip-lining and parasailing get the adrenaline pumping.
5. Surprise that special someone -- Give us a call before your stay to arrange a bouquet of flowers for your arrival.
6. Get physical -- Catalina Island offers a number of hiking trails, ranging from mild strolls to multi-day treks. The Catalina Conservancy is your source for hiking trails -- make sure to get a permit if you'll be venturing into the interior.
7. Toast the sunset -- and each other -- Our rooftop deck is the perfect place to enjoy the evening.