We don't like rules anymore than you do. But that doesn't mean we don't have to play by them.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- Aurora's rooms and indoor spaces are non-smoking.
- Please don't burn candles.
- Aurora is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed at Aurora (no, not even if they fit in your luggage).
- Rates are subject to government taxes, especially if there's a politician in the room.
- The rooftop deck is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Otherwise the neighbors get excited and then the party's over for everybody.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night stay and holiday weekend reservations require a minimum three-night stay.
- Except for the Aurora suite, our rooms have only one bed. We would be happy to make recommendations for family-friendly accommodations.
- Deposit policy: You will be charged one night's room charges plus tax 30 days before you check in. Packages will be charged in full when you make the reservation.
- On-line booking Cancellation policy: If you have to cancel, you'll be assessed a 20 percent processing fee. Cancellations made within seven days of your stay will not be accepted; however we will attempt to resell the room for you.