Terms & Conditions
We don't like rules anymore than you do. But that doesn't mean we don't have to play by them.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m.
- If you are hoping to make same-day reservations, please call the hotel directly.
- Aurora is a non-smoking Catalina Island hotel, including the roofdeck and hotel balconies.
- Please don't burn candles.
- Aurora is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pets, including emotional support animals, are not allowed at Aurora. Service animals, as defined by the ADA, will be accommodated.
- Rates are subject to government taxes, especially if there's a politician in the room.
- The rooftop deck is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Otherwise the neighbors get excited and then the party's over for everybody.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend reservations require a two-night stay and holiday weekend reservations require a minimum three-night stay.
- Except for our suites, our rooms have only one bed. We would be happy to make recommendations for family-friendly accommodations.
- Deposit policy: You will be charged one night's room charges plus tax when your reservation is confirmed. Packages may be charged in full when you make the reservation.
- Cancellation policy: If you have to cancel, and do so before 7 days from your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded, less a $50 service fee. Cancellations made within 7 days of your arrival date will not receive a refund.
- Our deposit and cancellation policies may be adjusted during special events and holidays.
- For more information about Catalina Island, please visit the Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce's website